Electric Division JPDCL
The intended purpose of Electric Division JPDCL Udhampur is to provide smooth power supply to the consumers at the distribution level in both rural as well as urban areas.
Electric Division JPDCL Udhampur comprises of 4 Nos Territorial Sub Divisions, Workshop Sub Division & Stores Sub Division.
Territorial Sub Divisions are as under:-
- Electric Sub Division-I Udhampur.
- Electric Sub Division-II Udhampur
- Electric Sub Division- Ramnagar
- Electric Sub Division- Chenani
Functions of Electric Division JPDCL Udhampur
- To provide smooth power supply to the consumers at the distribution level (11 KV & lower voltage level) in rural as well as urban areas.
- To formulate & execute the new state sponsored & centrally sponsored power sector schemes at (11 KV & lower voltage level).
- To provide new electricity connections to the consumers
Status of electricity supply in District Udhampur.
- Total No of 11 KV Feeders = 83 Nos
- Total No of Distribution transformers = 2677 Nos
- Total No of consumers = 1,18,378 Nos
Plans/Programmes under implementation for improvement of power supply and providing electricity supply to leftover households.
- PMDP Urban
- PMDP Rural
- Languishing projects
- Summer preparedness
Ongoing Languishing Projects
- Segregation of 11 KV Jakhani Back feeder emanating from 4 MVA, 33/11 KV R/stn. Jakhani.
- Segregation of 11 KV Jaganoo feeder emanating from 3.15 MVA, 33/11 KV R/stn. Dhar Road and shifting of part load of Jaganoo feeder to 11 KV Satteni feeder emanating from 3.15 MVA R/stn. Satteni.
- Segregation of 11 KV Kud Mada feeder and improvement/stabilization of feeder by way of insertions in longer spans.